Our client is a leading electronics company.
- Manage and monitor in HR & Admin, Daily operations.
- Responsible for the formulation and completion of the company's recruitment and training plans.
- Manage for payroll process relating to salary payment, overtime, attendance, leave records, etc.
- Manage staff on-boarding process and probation process, including the employee database is up to date.
- Manage administrative operation; related to employees’ welfare and benefits, Social security, etc.
- Performance management and improvement system.
- Manage and control office supplies, stationary, equipment, etc.
- Manage and control assets list.
- Work as coordinator to manage and support company activities and facilities
- Government relations for any permission.
Female, age 35-40 years old
Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field
Experience in HR minimum 5 years
Proficient in MS office
Able to use payroll software Business plus.
Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Good command in English (Both of Written and Speaking)