by Pakhawadee Janyou in Manufacturing
16th Jan, 2020
THB 35k - THB 60k
HR Senior Officer
Our client is an automotive part company.
Responsible for Human Resources,
Administration and Accounting Department to support the achievement of the
organization's business goals
Partner with management to communicate
Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws
Lead company compliance with all existing
governmental and labour, legal and government reporting requirements.
Formulate and recommend Human Resources
policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee
relations and employee rights
Oversee the implementation of Human
Resources programs through Human Resources staff
Identify opportunities for improvement and
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed
Lead competitive market research to
establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior
Recommend changes in benefits offered,
especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
Utilize the HRIS system to eliminate
administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Laws or any related field.
· At least 8 years of experience in HR management role.
· Good knowledge of Accounting, Tax, Labour Protection Law, BOI, and Welfare Regulations.
· Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese is a plus.
· Ability to work on Saturdays