by Pakhawadee Janyou in Automotive
13th Oct, 2020
Chon Buri, Thailand
HR Manager (Chonburi)
Our client is an automotive parts manufacturer.
• Oversee Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and track progress
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Design and implement employee benefits programs by assessing benefit needs and trends; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and awarding benefit contracts
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Political Science, Laws, Organization Development or any related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in HR function within managerial level from manufacturing company.
• Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development and employee development.
• Demonstrate ability to lead and develop HR department
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
• Good command of English and computer literacy.