Our client is a top 5 foreign automotive T1 company, and they are seeking a HR Manager .
1. Develops, maintains and continuously improves the effectiveness of Human Resources programs, policies and procedures, including Employee Relations, Staffing/Retention/Motivation, Employee Orientation, Training & Development, Communications, Compensation, Payroll & Employee Benefits, Organizational Development, Organizational Change and Succession Planning
2. Develops and ensures all, company policies and procedures comply with applicable government legislation and the company Employee’s Charter
3. Provides support to all divisional employees regarding inquires and resolution of concerns
4. Coaches and guides management regarding Leadership, Organizational Strategy, Organizational Change, Performance Management, Discipline, Diversity, Policies & Procedures and Teamwork
5. Responsible for recruiting function within the division.
1. University degree in related field，Professional designation in related field
2. Minimum of five years related experience，Related manufacturing/industry experience
3. Leading (coaching, mentoring, team-building)
4. Relationship building/approachability
5. English Communicating (listening, writing, speaking)