by Achara Rodkasem in FMCG
7th Feb, 2020
THB 70k - THB 90k
Business: Packaging Manufacturer
Salary: 70,000 – 90,000 THB
· Formulate and implement full spectrum of
human resources initiatives including staffing and talent management
strategies, policies procedures
· Manage Payroll administration including
benefits, annual increment, bonus, overtime, social security fund and other
· Ensure the effective recruitment and retention
of high quality employees.
· Review, optimize and align HR process and
workflows to strategic business goals and enhance the operation efficiency.
· Visa and Work permit for expatriates
· Play an active role to understand needs and
problems of internal users and offer support whenever necessary.
· Prepare periodic HR statistics reports for
· Collect market intelligence and conduct
analysis for manpower planning and strategic recruitment for the plants.
· Keep abreast of the changes of local Labor
legislation and take appropriate measures to comply with the legal requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource
Management, Psychology or Learning & Development related field
· 10 years or above of experience in HR
management, training and development, compensation and benefit for corporate environment
to multicultural employees.
· Can do attitude, open for learning, work well
under pressure, result driven with strong commitment and follow through.
Good command of English (writing, listening,