by Pakhawadee Janyou in Automotive
19th May, 2021
Chon Buri, Thailand
• Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems
• Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Political Science, Laws, Organization Development or any related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in HR function within managerial level from manufacturing company.
• Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development and employee development.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
• Good command of English and computer literacy.