Location is in Chonburi.
• Formulate and implement full spectrum of human resources initiatives including staffing and talent management strategies, policies & procedures, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and employee relations for Thailand factory and to ensure the effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees.
• Assist in reviewing and maintaining the HR policies from time to time and provide recommendations to Management on areas of improvement in view of the changes of business situation.
• Review, optimize and align HR process and workflows to strategic business goals and enhance the operation efficiency.
• Play an active role to understand needs and problems of internal users and offer support whenever necessary.
• Prepare periodic HR statistics reports for management review.
• Collect market intelligence and conduct analysis for manpower planning and strategic recruitment for the plants.
• Keep abreast of the changes of local Labour legislations and take appropriate measures to comply with the legal requirements.
• Aanalyze employee survey results and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree of higher in any related fields
• At least 12 years in HR which at least 5 years in managerial level.
• Strong knowledge in Labor Union, Labor law in manufacturing industry
• Proficient in spoken and written is a must.
• Handle all-round HR including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefit, training & development
• Possess strong leadership and has good organizational skill
• Good analytical and problem solving skill
• Cross cultural awareness, able to work under pressure and deal with complex and international environment