by Achara Rodkasem in Manufacturing
24th Mar, 2021
Our client is multinational company of footwear and accessories
organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues;
contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization
strategic thinking and direction.
management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions;
analyzing information and applications.
human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities,
including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation,
health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, HSE,
succession planning, employee relations and labor relations.
human resources operations by recruiting, , training, coaching, counseling, and
disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job
contributions; maintaining compensation; and resolving problems.
special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities,
communicating and coordinating requirements, expediting fulfillment, evaluating
milestone accomplishments, changing assumptions and direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or a related field required.
- 10 or more years’ experience in the human resources field.
- 3 or more years’ experience in a human resources leadership position.
- Proven listening and strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate requests and actions in a concise, clear, and timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Excellent leadership and planning skills.
- Strong attention to details and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong computer and mathematical / accounting skills.
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information as needed.
- Previous experience or an understanding of a Lean Manufacturing environment preferred.