by Pida Pimnok in Packaging
6th Mar, 2020
HR and Admin Manager
Our client is a manufacture and innovative packaging solutions made from plastic with highest quality worldwide produce high-quality packaging, around 20,900 employees, production facilities at 181 locations in 46 countries.
• Managing and controlling all aspect of HR department.
• Support HR operation to drive the business by ensuring that the HR delivery is in fully aligned to business goals in their area of business.
• Perform all administrative and general affairs including secretarial tasks
• Collaborate with the business for the creation a high performance culture by supporting the implementation of team and organisation design solutions.
• Enhancing knowledge sharing culture among employees, also building up adult learning in a working atmosphere.
• Creating and designing learning and development curriculum and being able to track pre and post learner’s performance.
• Responsible for payroll processing and compensation matters.
• Counselling employees concerning a work-related problems or issues.
• Lead employee relations activities and employee engagement program.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• Minimum 10 years experienced in Human Resource and General Affairs in manufacturing industry
• Understanding and having knowledge of employment law and HR best practice across the full spectrum of HR activities
• Good in English communication skill in both spoken and written in English language