HR & Admin Executive (Education)
Established since the 1900s, our client is a volunteer-based organization that seeks to serve and impact all members of the community, through Hospitality, Education, Community Services, Healthy Living are some of the various services they provide.
Work closely with HR team members to deliver the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, training administration and employee relations. You will liaise with line managers and supervisors in executing HR policies and administration matters.
You will be involved in HR projects such as policy and procedure review, employee handbook updates, department operations improvement, etc.
- Support the recruitment process which includes posting job advertisement, CV screening, interviews, selection, orientation of new employees.
- Work pass application and administration.
- Administration of training application, including e-training module administration, funding application and follow-up.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- Update new employee’s data into HRIS and ensure the HRIS database is accurate and updated whenever there are changes to employee’s progression status.
- Support the staff welfare committee in organizing the staff activities and events such as annual D&D and staff bonding activities.
- Responsible for staff insurance claims administration and assist in insurance policies renewal.
- Responsible for assigned office administration duties such as purchase the office stationery, pantry supplies and preparing staff identification card for new employees.
- Other cross functional projects may be assigned throughout the course of work to align with the organization’s goals and strategies.
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in similar capacity, preferably including recruitment.
- Well-versed with local employment legislation, including application for foreign work permits/employment passes.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- An innovative team player, self-motivated, pro-active, independent and meticulous.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083