Head of Credit Control Department
My client is a global investment bank that provides investment banking, private banking, asset management and brokerage services. They are now actively looking for a Head of Credit Control Department to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong.
- Monitor overall credit risk of all retail, wealth management and institutional clients.
- Manage risk exposure in client level, firm level, counter-party level and product level.
- Approve and recommend clients’ limit and interest rate application.
- Arrange structural loan proposals and on-going monitoring.
- Coordinate the firm’s daily operations including client’s fund withdrawal, trade support, block trades, placement and IPOs.
- Investigate and identify operation risk and propose solutions.
- Establish, formulate and review risk related policy and procedure to meet regulatory standard.
- Assist to reply SFC and HKEX on queries and investigations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related disciplines.
- 10 years working years with at least 5 years direct supervisory experience in managing a credit risk management team.
- Familiar with equities, futures, options, structural products, fixed income and mutual funds.
- CFA and FRM preferred.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.