Global Commodity Director
Our client is an US/Euro Automotive Company, currently is seeking a Sr. Manager（Director）, Global Commodity in China.
1. Effectively manage a global supply base, solid Year-over-Year Cost Reduction Performance for designated Commodities (target commodities: Screw Machining, Forging, Resin, Plastics, Stamping, Fine-blanking, and solenoids etc.)
2. Knowledge Based Negotiations, strong collaboration with Cost Estimation Team.
3. Align global and local cost reduction initiatives and efforts.
4. Support global and local on-time supplier delivery and quality improvements
5. Assure proactive supplier risk management in the development and execution of global strategy.
1. Bachelors of Science degree in business, engineering or related discipline MBA preferred.
2. 12 plus years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and/or alternative discipline (Engineering, Program Management. Manufacturing, etc.) Within the Automotive industry.
3. Experience in Powertrain and Propulsion Components and/or Systems preferred.
4. Strong leadership presence and command skills.
5. Demonstrated strength in conflict management.