by Monly Chang in Healthcare
9th Jul, 2020
Aberdeen, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
General Sales & Marketing Manager - Medical Equipment
Our client, a Medical Equipment Supplier (MNC) is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Identify and develop new business and achieve performance targets.
- Maintain good rapport with principals and customers.
- Develop and execute company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Build up the team to develop, execute and monitor all sales and marketing strategies and plans to realize profitability.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Good command of spoken and written English/Chinese
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience at managerial position in healthcare industry (focus on medical equipment)
- Proven track record of generating new business and build up new team.
- Excellent leadership skills to build and lead the team to achieve company goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good business acumen, able to accept challenges and work independently.
- Aggressive, result-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- 12 months salary, bonus (discretionary)
- 14 - 18 days annual leave
- Medical Insurance coverage