General Manager (Hospitality based in Shanghai, China)
Our client is a major Asian Hotel Group with an international portfolio
- Overall in charge of entire hotel operations which include administering and implementing the policies and procedures, establishing and monitoring the overall hotel goals and objectives.
- Ensure targeted goalsare met while maximizing profit and minimizing operating costs.
- Control the operating service standards to meet the expectations of management and guests.
- Review regularly on business targets with division heads and assist sales/marketing to create additional sales objectives to increase revenue in both rooms and food and beverage sales.
- Ablity to commnicated effective with the owners
Seasoned hotelier with China experience
Pre-opening experience is a definite asset.
Possess effective marketing and sales skills with considerable experience in establishing hotel positioning
conducting marketing research, marketing strategies and the hotel promotions.
Rooms and Sales & Marketing background preferred.
Ability to communicate effectively (read/write) in Chinese.
Currently working in Shanghai/Beijing is highly desirable.
Interested applicants please email your updated CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
R1102193 | 12C5083