Our client is an US/Euro Automation Company, currently is seeking a GM in Changchun.
1. Responsible for the entire operation (branch companies in China)
2. In charge of the general management: sales, manufacturing, engineering, customer service, administration...
3. Responsible for the strategic and general business development in China, in close cooperation with Director
4. Managerial responsibility for project and contract execution
5. Maintain the close contact with the clients and satisfy the clients
1. University education with a master in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Automation Engineering. Additional studies in business administration, MBA or similar is a plus
2. At least 5 years professional experience in senior management position with P&L responsibility, of which at least 3 years in China
3. Sales experience / engineering experience in the automation industry and in the project execution, sales and cost oriented
4. Familiar with processes of electric engineering and / or the management of automation projects
Contact information: Shirleyw@jmgemini.com