Our client is a famous automation company.
• In charge of the general management: sales, program, manufacturing, engineering, customer service, administration...
• Responsible for the overall strategic planning and annual operation strategy of the company, and clarify the company's strategic objectives, vision, mission and values..
Establish good business relations with the company's potential customers, government departments and other stakeholders to promote the company's business development
3. Studied benchmark enterprises and cases in the industrial automation industry at home and abroad, and developed a roadmap for the company's products and solutions
4. Responsible for the establishment and cultivation of the company's core team
5. Fully responsible for the daily operation and management of the company
University education with a master in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Automation Engineering. Additional studies in business administration, MBA or similar is a plus
At least 5 years professional experience in senior management position with P&L responsibility, of which at least 3 years in China.
sales experience / engineering experience in the automation industry and in the project execution, sales and cost oriented
familiar with processes of electric engineering and / or the management of automation projects
Willingness to travel within China
Fluent in English and Chinese is Must
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Good organization skills, ideas to improve the company organization permanently
Responsible, independent, customer oriented, self-motivated