by Lauris Yip in Legal Services
16th Feb, 2021
Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Funds Paralegal (Offshore)
An international legal firm is seeking a candidate for the position of Funds Paralegal.
- Providing assistance to the funds team with the set up and formation of funds structured as companies, partnerships and unit trusts in the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands
- Preparing, reviewing and/or assisting with the drafting of documentation relating to the group's portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts fin respect of director changes and capital restructure etc.
- Liaising with client, counsel, auditor, administrator, registrars and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority connection with the launch and registration of new funds
- Dealing with regulatory issues, dissolution and de-registrations
- Handling administrative tasks including filing and billing
- Degree holder
- 2-5 years funds paralegal experience; company secretarial experience is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Pleasant, flexible, willing to learn, good team player
Interested applicants please apply online or send your CV together with Job Ref: J77403 via Whatsapp: +852 3552 9100.