by Varsha Mankani in Financial Services
30th Nov, 2020
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
A SME financial institution is now looking for a Fund Accountant as follows:
Culture: vibrant, friendly, MNC style, performance driven
- Handle all aspects of day-to-day accounting for the assigned funds such as preparing financial statements, account allocations etc
- Analyse and review fund performance and prepare relevant reports
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Calculation of interest payments, maintenance of internal documents.
- Liaise with external fund administrator, tax advisors, lawyers and maintain banking relationships
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as assigned by the department head.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related subject.
- 2-5 years of accounting experience, preferably from financial institution or audit firm.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Demonstrate high personal and professional integrity.
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese are a must!