by Lauris Yip in FMCG
2nd Mar, 2020
Our client, an international FMCG distributor is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Financial Analyst.
- Collect, consolidate and analyse financial data (top-line sales trends and forecasts, marketing budgets, etc.) in line with company’s goals and business objectives.
- Perform monthly variance analysis for actual results in comparison with budget/forecast and reason for fluctuations.
- Assist in budget (annual & strategic plan) & financial update processes and submission of reporting packages to Headquarters.
- Prepare monthly marketing actual report for comparison with budget/forecast data, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Monitor variances and recommend actions to management.
- Work as a key coordinator to liaise and advise finance related matters across various business lines.
- Assist in customer/product profitability analysis, evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the company as required.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports, financial modelling and feasibility studies as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or business related fields.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Analyst in MNCs with minimum of 3 years’ experience in reporting, financial forecasting, and information analysis
- Experience in FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (emphasis on Excel/VBA & PowerPoint).
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Occasional business travel is required.
- Fluent English and Putonghua.