Urgently requirement - Finance Analyst in Chonburi
• Monitor, analyse and report Actual, Forecast and Budget , Variance analysis of the plant.
• Ensure update of the Bill Of Material and prices in local and corporate system during budget period.
• Monitor, analyses and report Actual and Budget Material figures of the plant.
• Interface with logistic and Purchasing department
• Monitor Plant Inventory and propose corrective measures
• Participate in Budgeting and Expenditure planning processes.
• Prepares special & ad hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, or higher in MBA is a plus
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Controlling, Finance and Accounting
• Strong background in budget/forecast analysis, CPA license will be an advantage.
• Experience working with international team will be a plus.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
• Detail-oriented, proactive, curious mindset and able to handle multiple projects.