Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
Our client is a Fortune 500 listed Automotive company, with operations around the world.
- Assist in monthly closing process and preparation of group/statutory reports.
- Assist in monthly program profitability analysis, and other business perspective.
- Provide the necessary R&D expenditure analysis for innovation projects.
- Evaluate the potential new investment opportunities – assist in the capital budgeting process.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts, and provide explanations for variances against budgets and forecasts.
- Over 5 years Financial related work experience in multi-national companies of manufacturing industry, auto industry preferred.
- Auditing experience in audit firm preferred.
- Strong education background, university degree or above in Accounting or Business Finance related.
- CPA, ACCA, etc. preferred.
- Strong, clear and precise verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.