Finance Manager- PRC Accounting
Our client is a well established company with businesses in different areas such as financial services, property, securities brokerage, education, healthcare etc.
- Manage the overall accounting and financial management
of the “financial services” business segment of the company.
- Liaise with the SZ office and PRC counterparts
regarding the day to day accounting operations
- Prepare management reports, including budgeting and
- Handle the tax filing procedures
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as and when assigned.
- Master Degree of Accounting/Business/Economics is
- Relevant experience in finance, accounting or
- Candidates with experience in financial institutions
will be preferred
- Good knowledge about the working procedures in
Mainland China, including PRC accounting and tax regulations.
- Sound analytical and commercial skills
- Good in English and fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)