by Shirley Wang in Automotive
23rd Oct, 2020
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting key controlling, finance, accounting with key duties outlined below
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the proper internal controls to ensure that matters within scope of responsibilities comply with relevant laws, local regulations, and company strategies/policies.
- Responsible for finalizing monthly, quarterly, and year-ended book closing reports, including accurate completion of all Statutory Compliances, reports and returns
- Developing and executing the overall financial strategy of the company including AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Costing, and payroll and treasury activity.
- Also to be highly involved in corporate tax planning, cost management, and risk management strategies for the Mexican operation.
- Managing working capital, investment funds, and monitoring financial activity to ensure the correct actions are taken and that the company is profitable, risk protected, and financially robust.
- Liaising closely with regulatory authorities, external auditors, and joint venture partners to provide data and answer questions regarding finance, accounting, and taxations.
- Supporting the management team to build strategic plans and drive the overall performance of the Company.
- Managing, motivating, and coaching staff in the department and fostering cross functional communication and cooperation.
- Responsible for preparing various finance and accounting documentation, trade finance interactions and maintaining good relationships with the Bank and other third parties.
- Responsible for the correctness of billings, receipts, and payments including VAT and withholding tax submissions, including the timely collection of receivables from customers.
- Acting as the liaison and coordinator for internal/external audit requirements and with external banking services.
- Working with the senior management to review and establish the controls required to ensure a robust and quality accounting function and to identify and implement cost efficiency and process improvement opportunity
- Significant experience in a similar role in a multinational company