Our client is a well established conglomerate with solid business background in real estate and financial services.
To cope up with the company's expansion plans, we are now seeking a Finance Manager.
- Manage full-set accounting & financial management at project(s) level.
- Handle financial reporting, internal control, budgeting and treasury for local property project(s).
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc management reports for performance evaluation and progress tracking.
- Handle annual and interim reporting work of property projects as well as annual audit, tax planning, loan compliance, etc.
- Manage banking relationships to ensure smooth treasury and financing operations.
- Work on ad-hoc tasks if required such as JV / M&A projects etc.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Audit firm trained/ Big 4 highly preferred but not a must
- Qualified accountant preferred.
- Property industry experience is a must, esp with experience working at project level.
- Any experience in working with a Developer is highly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Capable to meet tight deadlines.