by Achara Rodkasem in Logistics
18th Aug, 2020
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is at the beginning of their Finance Management career. Our client offers strong support and skill development opportunities for a young talent with the appetite to grow, ambition to achieve and attitude to continuously learn.
- Supervise and Coach finance team on day to day basis to perform account and finance functions in a good manner.
- Deliver Month-end account closing as per WSS Procedure / Requirement within required timelines
- Review monthly tax report & filing for withholding tax, value-added tax and its principles,
- Prepare Cash Flow Projection and ensure operating cash is sufficient.
- Liaise with Regional Cash Management team for banking facilities (including bank guarantees)
- Liaise with the Regional Credit team to monitor and follow up a collection for outstanding account receivables.
- Prepare tax calculation Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and submit CIT returns
- Prepare legal and statutory accounts according to local statutory laws and regulations.
- Liaise with auditor for annual audited statutory reports.
- Checking and approving company payments
- Perform all corporate matters e.g. annual audited statutory account, changing director.
Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Finance, Audit or related field and CPD/CPA qualificationWork Experience: up to 10 years of finance experience Management experience: 1-3 yearsProficiency in English and Thai, both written, oral and the ability to work with a multi-national teamProactive, positive attitude towards work, detail-oriented and a team player with leadership qualitiesHardworking, honest, self-motivated and able to work under pressure