by Thanawan Phureewattana in Automotive
26th Jan, 2021
Rayong, Rayong, Thailand
Over all accounting management
(1) Be responsible for auditing financial documents and keeping financial records in time according to the requirements of enterprise accounting standards and financial and tax regulations;
(2) Responsible for the establishment of various financial management systems;
(3) Responsible for the continuous sorting and optimization of the company's financial reimbursement process;
(4) Responsible for the contract audit of all kinds of business;
(5) Responsible for the management of current accounts.
Master degree in Accounting or MBA.
More than 10 years experienced in overall management of finance and accounting function, preferably experience from a manufacturing environment or other business.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office(Advanced Level)and ERP.
Strong internal control, accounting and taxation knowledge.
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Strong organizational and management skills
Proactive, assertive, strong analytical skills, creative, eager for success, straight forward, aggressive to success.
Good command of English.