Established since the 1900s, our client is a volunteer-based organisation that seeks to serve and impact all members of the community, through Hospitality, Education, Community Services, Healthy Living are some of the various services they provide.
You will support the Finance Manager in managing the Association’s full spectrum of finance function. You must ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information.
timely closing of the monthly and annual Financial Accounts, including
preparation of supporting schedules
of records of routine accounting transactions
project costs, compare actual costs to estimates and analyse the cost
- Assist in
the preparation of budget reports to reflect costs and spending and provide
financial information for internal and external management
receipts and collections, posting of collections and sales
- Perform the
accounting of transactions for student care centres
Ad-Hoc projects when required
- Diploma and/or Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in auditing/accounting
- Knowledgeable in financial managements reporting, analysis, budgeting and cash flow management
- Mathematically inclined, good at interpreting facts and figures, and possess good judgement
- An innovative team player that is dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, and results oriented with the determination to succeed
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
Other Information :
- Working Location – Orchard Road
- Salary Ranges : S$2800 – S$3300
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083