Finance Director - HK & PRC
Our client is a leading property developer, owner and operator of mixed-use, principally commercial properties in Hong Kong and Mainland China; they are looking for high calibre candidate to join their team.
- Report to the Group Financial Controller in China;
- Analyze financial statements and ensure the reports comply with HK GAAP;
- All-rounded function which include investment analysis, project valuation, fund-raising as well as planning and executing financing programs
- Reviewing and managing all finance and accounting operations from the corporate level including month-end closing, management reporting, financial analyses, audit exercises, annual and interim report preparation, etc.
- Ensure compliance of all financial reporting with Hong Kong listing rules as well as local reporting standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and /or Finance;
- Qualified accountant preferred;
- Minimum 6 years working experience in accounting, preferably in real estate or property management industry, 2 - 4 years of experience in big 4 accounting firm, but not a must;
- Candidates who have experience or exposure working with the real-estate and property development industry are highly desired
- Good command of PC software and Chinese Word-processing and accounting software;
- Will based in HK & China both
- Willing to travel or station in China.