Our client is an automotive Company, currently is seeking a Finance Controller in their Wuhu Plant.
1. Guarantee the accuracy of the accounting and financial information for the plant according to the Group, Business Group and Division policies, including compliance with relevant accounting and tax rules. Responsible for ensuring all internal controls of financial management are executed to reflect integrity and enhance corporate financial performance.
2. Develop plant budget and associated forecast, as well as plant reporting in accordance to Group procedures and deadlines;
3. Monthly financial performance review & budgetary control based on pro-active variance analysis
4. Monthly financial performance rolling forecast.
5. Manufacturing process cost control.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a credential university.
2. At least 8 years working experience in manufacturing company, 3+ years on similar position. Familiar with SAP system.
3. Ability to work in and maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts and high- pressure environment.
4. ERP system experience.
5. Good command of written and oral English.