by Pida Pimnok in Chemical
28th Apr, 2020
Finance and Accounting Manager
Salary:90,000 - 120,000 THB
- Leading the Accounting Department in delivering
accurate and timely consolidated financial statements for the group of
- Supporting to company group compliance / risk
assessments / all government policies which related to Finance and
- Developing, managing and implementing processes and
procedures for the overall efficiency of operations, including those
relating to general accounting, revenue audits and accounts payable.
- Setting up accounting standards and procedures for the
group of companies.
- Managing an Accounting team.
- Handling monthly/quarterly/yearly closing, including
group reporting as per group policies.
- Controlling the closing statement in accordance with
the related company lead time.
- Ensure all monthly/quarterly/yearly submissions are
completed accurately and timely.
- Support business product profitability analysis for
Master’s degree of
Accounting or Financial.
At least 10 years
experienced in Finance and Accounting from manufacturer.
background is preferred.
- License of
CPD or CPA is advantage.
Knowledge in ERP
Good command of
Available immediately would
be the advantage