by Pida Pimnok in Logistics
4th Feb, 2020
Finance & Accounting Manager
We aim to be essential to the bright future of global trade, ensuring everything we do has a long-lasting positive impact on economies and society.
An integral part of the supply chain related businesses to from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions.
- Responsible and lead contribute end-to-end timely and accurate financial reporting process from record compilation, month end close reconciliation, result analytics, Internal and external reporting
- Manage accounting operation month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Provide the monthly management accounts, budget and forecasts to support business planning
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Supervise the reconciliation of balance sheets accounts
- Manage to ensure the timely reporting and filing of all monthly, quarterly and annually financial reporting and tax filing
- Lead team in analysis, design and ensure of accounting policy and procedures
- Support and facilitate all internal and external audit
- Supervise and Deal with external parties, banks, external auditor, tax authorities to resolved financial/ accounting issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent plus ten year of work experience in a senior function in the financial field
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to represent the company to customers, financial institutions, government offices, suppliers etc.
- Strong knowledge of Thai Accounting Laws, Corporate Laws, BOI, VAT
- An ability to prepare project proposals, presentations and reports
- Able to work closely with a team as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal skill, Reliability, Transparency and integrity service mind
- Proficient in English, with the proven ability to work with different cultures
- Have CPD License and CPA is preferred