Field Service Representative (Mumbai, India)
Our client has been a leader in energy solutions and advanced manufacturing for over 90 years. Today, they are a key player in the global gas turbine market.
This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, and deals with customer service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance and inspection service work, call-out services and commissioning activities.
Understands and complies with HSSE policies and procedures.
Ensure the work permit system is complied with. Ensure safe site and practices.
Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded. Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with company policy, manufacturer's recommendations and good practices.
- Ensure all maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting activities are carried out in accordance with company policy, manufacture's recommendations and good practices.
- Ensure the work permit system is complied with.
- Participates by attending general safety and toolbox safety meetings.
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Proactively recognize electrical/mechanical/control system abnormalities and potential safety problems and take appropriate action to prevent a serious safety hazard from developing and causing damage to equipment.
- Ensure that necessary parts are available and submit materials requisitions when required.
- Accurately report and update all equipment histories to effectively forecast equipment utilization and efficiency.
- Ability to resolve issues will sound judgment and with little or no supervision in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Will have sufficient product knowledge (Gas Turbines/Gas Compressor/Generator) to repair and adjust minor mechanical/electrical components/systems and will be capable of reading applicable drawings and technical manuals.
- Provide short to medium term scheduling of personnel and materials required for smooth routine maintenance and commissioning of plant.
- Monitor maintenance services or installation support to ensure they are carried out within company policy, manufacturers’ recommendations and in a safe manner.
- Ensure major interventions are planned, executed on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Instrument & control engineering.
- At least 5 years offshore and gas turbines experience in a related industry. Experience on Gas Turbine, Generator & Gas compressor
- Allen Bradley Control system logic experience, Will have the ability to program and basic troubleshooting on Allen Bradley PLC systems.
- Must have basic knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance of various equipment (Gas Turbines/Gas Compressor/Generator) associated with primary and utility equipment.
- Holds and maintain an offshore medical and survival certificate and/or other training/certifications as needed.
- Shows aptitude for a cross-disciplined approach to the job.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
R1102193 | 12C5083