FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Our client has been a leader in energy solutions and advanced manufacturing for over 90 years. Today, they are a key player in the global gas turbine market.
Their office in Jakarta, Indonesia is seeking for TWO FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia
This role reports to the Field Service Supervisor
This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, and deals with customer service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance, inspection service and troubleshooting work.
- Ensure all maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting activities are carried out in accordance with company policy, manufacture's recommendations and good practices.
- Ensure the work permit system is complied with.
- Participates by attending general safety and toolbox safety meetings and completing all required safety training including CLMS training courses.
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Proactively recognize electrical/mechanical/control system abnormalities and potential safety problems and take appropriate action to prevent a serious safety hazard from developing and causing damage to equipment.
- Ensure that necessary parts are available and submit materials requisitions when required.
- Accurately report and update all equipment histories to effectively forecast equipment utilization and efficiency.
- Coordinate any changes necessary to ensure operations are efficient and minimal downtime is required.
- Ability to resolve issues will sound judgment and with little or no supervision in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Will have sufficient product knowledge (Gas Turbines/Gas Compressor/Generator) to repair and adjust minor mechanical/electrical components/systems and will be capable of reading applicable drawings and technical manuals.
- Monitor maintenance services or installation support to ensure they are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with the HSSE policies and procedures.
- Utilize the Work Force Management Process and system to manage work orders.
- Must have served a recognized apprenticeship or equivalent period of training.
Possess a technical qualification e.g. Degree, HNC/ HND, ONC, C&G, Aviation Engineer’s license, Marine engineers Certificate
At least 5 years offshore and gas turbines experience in a related industry (Gas Turbine, Generator & Gas compressor)
Experience in an overseas/offshore environment is desirable as is familiarity with rotating equipment and PLC systems.
Ability to program and basic troubleshooting on PLC systems.
Experience in either Mechanical or Instrument/ Electrical and be capable of a cross-disciplined approach to the job.
Shows aptitude for a cross-disciplined approach to the job.
Holds and maintain an offshore medical and survival certificate and/or other training/certifications as needed.
Must have basic knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting of various equipment associated with primary and utility equipment.
Familiar with Gas Turbine theory and operational practice including control system logic, driven equipment and processes both upstream and downstream.
Knowledge of generators/compressor and vibration's troubleshooting a plus
Instrumentation and electrical troubleshooting.