Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Our client is a Japanese leading manufacturer of pressing metal automotive parts.
- Responsible for Breakdown maintenance ,Preventive maintenance &Predictive maintenance machines
- Analyze root cause of machine malfunction and define appropriate maintenance solution in order to eliminate and minimize interruption of operation
- Follow up daily work orders with coordinators from all teams.
- Budget control and monitoring
- Follow up department KPIs.
- Conduct daily and monthly work meeting with subordinates to follow up work progress and work related issues in order to ensure that works are performed according to plan.
- Daily meeting Unit to update work status and general work issues
- Create and update company technical documentation and procedures, propose to direct supervisor for approval, and the implementation of such procedures
- Supervise and monitor overall daily operation of subordinates in maintenance Department to ensure that works is performed according to the plan, within budget and complies with all company standards.
- Summarize and report maintenance data, and improvement programs to manager monthly.
- Control spare part system
- Male, Thai nationality, age between 30-40
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience about press machine (Aida/H&F)
- Hard-working, self-disciplined, and positive working attitude.
- Willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
- Energetic, having self-motivation & willing to work with team.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic & Pneumatic system and Circuit diagram are required.
- Demonstrated PC Skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge in ISO 14001 and IATF16949
- Ability to understand technical drawings, mechanical design
- Knowledge of Auto CAD/SolidWorks design software and the ability to modify drawings/designs, interpret mechanical
- Ability to work on Weekend