Executive Assistant (Native Manadarin Speaker)
Our client is a listed company (conglomerate) in Hong Kong, with businesses across finance, property, retail etc.
They are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their energetic team.
Reporting to the Senior Management, your role is to provide professional secretarial support in an organised and efficient manner.
- Provide professional secretarial support to Listed Companies' Senior Management Executive including preparation of correspondences, reports and presentation materials
- Manage and assist in all projects assigned with professional manner & judgment
- Handle highly confidential information
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business issues to maintain business networks & relationship
- Organize and coordinate meetings, business conferences, events and travel arrangement
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above in formal secretarial training
- 5 years or above in secretarial, personal assistant or executive assistant experience gained from sizable organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application and Chinese Word Processing
- Well organized, meticulous and result driven
- Native Mandarin Speaker is a must
- Able to carry out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Proven exposure in communicating with all levels of people, including Senior Management and Government Bodies