Our client is a well-established global Executive Search firm headquartered in the US.
We are now seeking an energetic, fast paced and efficient EA who will be supporting a small team of senior management staff.
- To provide the members of the senior
management (2-3) with full secretarial and administrative support.
- Calendar management, schedule
internal as well as external meetings.
- Travel arrangement including visa,
hotel and ticket bookings.
- Handle incoming enquiries from
- Preparation of expense claim
reports using Excel and also simple reports using PPT.
- Conduct simple internet research.
- Prepare brochures, proposals and
client visit kits
- Maintain the CRM and database.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as and
- Degree holder preferred
- Substantial experience in
providing EA/ES support. preferably in a global Executive search firm or law
firm or management consulting/ professional services firm.
- Flexible personality, hands on,
strong team player
- Friendly, outgoing, hands on and
willing to roll sleeves
- Dedicated and able to work in a
fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- MS Office and savvy with software and
- Language skills: fluent in
English. Chinese preferred