by Pakhawadee Janyou in FMCG
13th May, 2020
Engineering Section Manager (Printing Industry)
Package: 100,000 – 120,000 THB.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes and systems
- Perform installation and maintenance of machines and
- Lead maintenance systems and oversee continuous
improvement of maintenance processes
- Develop and implement preventive and predictive
- Responsible for annual budgets for capital expenditures
to ensure Project Management System has in place a process
- Ensure equipment compliance to Corporate guidelines,
safety regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate new technologies and prepare ROI proposals to
senior management for investment planning.
- Oversee provision of sufficient and competent
engineering resources to the project to meet schedule and scope of work
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering field or
Mechanical Engineer is preferred.
least five 5 years of management and supervisory experience in
knowledge in Technical skills such as Mechanical & Electrical system.
to work in a team environment to identify and solve problems.