by Pida Pimnok in Engineering
9th Jun, 2020
We manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffee makers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts. We are looking for the candidate who has direct experienced join and growth together with us.
- Guide Project Engineers to conduct and/or lead problem solving and investigation to improve designs and implement their solution
- Review Engineer deliverable in details and support technically on each project
- Understand and ensure the compliance to requirements (both internal and external)
- Suggest to manager how to balance workload and capacity depending on project progress
- Manage design and tests capacity to support projects respecting priority set
- Enforce application and improve processes and standardize and develop the good practices
- Review regularly Configuration changes progress and monitor the completion / implementation on time
- Support the R&D Laboratory management and control the test equipment condition
- Coordinate CAD system improvement following Manager’s direction
- Report team performances/issues and support on daily issues
- Prepare the various reports to be reviewed and validated by the Manager
- Lead lean activities including 5S audits, improvements initiatives to optimize design, configuration change, problem solving, testing processes
- Resolve containable conflicts within the department and escalate to the Manager in any uncontrollable situation.
- Control and monitor the budget and validate project budget per Manager’s delegation
- Drive all activities in a safe manner and in accordance to Aerospace standards.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or experience larger than 5 years in Engineering field
- Good technical skills to support drawing and 3D model reviews
- Good Excel skills
- Leadership and organization skills able to lead a team
- Experience in team management is a plus
- Having good English communication skills or an international experience is an advantage
- Proactive spirit and respect of the other team members.