by Gabriel Vieira in FMCG
27th Apr, 2021
eCommerce Content Manager
Our client is a well know MNC who is focused on Sports, Performance and Fashion. They are looking for a new partner that will be in a key position that is critical to the company in achieving its business objectives and it has a significant account and territory responsibility.
Content strategy and management: work together with Senior Manager, E-commerce to set up Company\'s content strategy for the website and ensure content strategy is aligned with marketplace.
Manage and maintain content resources by leveraging global synergy (global visual portal) and localized tasks, including digital contents imagery, photo shooting, videos and etc.
Understand consumer insights and shopping behavior from Company\'s website, drive both brand consistency and differentiation among them. Manage O&O store content via global communication.
Able to file and share content in a logical way, and monitor marketplaces in a daily basis in terms of the content/ copyrights/ photography/ font/ and etc, so that global branding standards are met.
Work together with Senior Manager, Ecom for key designs and campaign banners to make sure brand image is well managed. Manage O&O store with global and digital PR team for a consistent communication, including marketplaces.
Cross-function communications: cooperate with marketing in a weekly basis, and implement Company\'s Marketing regional calendar and SEA calendar into E-commerce marketplaces.
Work together with Ecom Merchandising and Ecom Operations Manager, and support content based on product launch calendar. Be supportive and flexible to solve sale KPI, i.e. sell thru of slow movers, KV styles and etc.
New projects& data analysis: Able to provide reports and use data to adjust content strategy, i.e. UV, conversation rate, inventory value and etc.
Work together with creative team from Global Ecommerce marketing team and provide competition analysis report from content& creative perspective, and drive innovation for all marketplaces.
- Bachelor degree in marketing/ Statistics / Business preferred with good business acumen
- 5 years solid marketing/ Ecom retail experience, with proven organization and execution experience with internal/external parties preferred. Marketplace or Client experience would be a plus
- Fluent in oral& written English
- Working Knowledge of MS office programs (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal/influencing skills
- Creative thinking
- Able to work under high pressure independently and be flexible in working extended hours
- A good team player
- Eager to global communication and an attitude to be initiative
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality control and execution efficiency
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1989443