Domestic logistic & Indirect Category Buyer
An European Food Ingredient company, the No. 1 in the industry worldwide
1. Be in charge of the frame contract negotiation for Indirect Purchases and logistics on China level
2. Service providers sourcing and qualification, clarification with suppliers of the scope of work.
3. Propose a yearly negotiation schedule and service providers qualification.
4. Be force of proposal and decide based on supplier assessment through service quality, availability, and cost indicators.
5. Perform benchmark on purchasing and level of service criteria to objectively attest of supplier’s selection.
1. Bachelors’ Degree or above in logistic, purchase, business
2. At least 7 years of experience in a logistic related field, and at least over 3 years in manager roles.
3. Familiar with Chinese regulation & international standard regarding purchase contract, also with incoterm 2010.
4. Strong communication and leadership skills. Fluent in Chinese, English.
5. Experience with trending analyses, ability to use and create complex spreadsheets for scheduling performance tracking/trending, building reports.