Director, Corporate Finance
My client is a global investment bank. They are now actively looking for a Director, Corporate Finance to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong.
- Execute a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including IPO, M&A, fund raising exercises and corporate finance advisory transactions.
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Assess potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modeling.
- Prepare pitch book and business proposals.
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations.
- Support senior management and assist in various analysis for business development.
- University graduate, MBA and CPA qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of intensive working experience in Corporate Finance, M&A, financial advisory and modeling. Experience in financial valuation modeling and business planning are essential.
- Ability to work independently with a collaborative approach to business.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.