by Susanna Kwok in Manufacturing
8th Sep, 2020
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Digital Content Manager
A leading, international scooter brand, present in over 85+ countries, is looking to grow its Marketing team with the recruitment of a Digital Content Manager with strong editorial skills, to help shape its websites by implementing and working on creative and engaging content.
- Write new, engaging and
informative search engine optimized copy with keywords and phrases for the
brand’s webpages, online campaigns, blog, video scripts, and social media.
- Identify key communication
messages for our products and fresh, interesting angles for our blog content
- Research topics and source
knowledge independently for content marketing purposes and blog & website
- Work with the design team
to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the key message
- Edit copywriting
(when necessary) for primarily online purposes.
- Contribute to the Email
Marketing strategy with the Digital E-commerce & Social Media Manager.
- Develop an editorial
content calendar for the brand’s blog and assist in social media content ideas.
- Day-to-day content management of the blog and microsites (8+), including uploading, publishing and updating content.
- Strong attention to detail
with exceptional editorial, proofreading and English copywriting skills.
- A genuine love and passion
for creating written content—technical or creative, primarily for digital
channels is an absolute must.
- Educated to degree level in
either Marketing, English or Journalism.
- Fluent in English (verbal
& written communication) is essential. Proficient in a second European
language is highly appreciated.
- Proven track record of
developing on-page SEO content is mandatory for this role.
- Prior experience in managing CMS tools is desirable. Knowledge of PrestaShop & WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS) is highly advantageous.
- Familiar with keyword research tools and measuring content performance on GOOGLE Analytics.