Desktop Support (L2)
Our client is looking for Desktop Support with L2 experience to join their team:
• Five to six (5-6) years’ of strong experience providing IT
Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software,
operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting /
violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
• L2 Level experience in installing, technical troubleshooting and
fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware
problems as well as desktop applications.
• Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts.
Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at
• Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
• Expert in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic
administration of Windows O/S and MAC/Linux OS (preferred).
• Usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
• Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware,
including, but not limited to
monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners,
routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port
data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using
good deductive reasoning skill and troubleshooting & resolving issues
related to end user network cabling..
Experienced in repeat call
analysis and developing preventive actions
Experienced in Problem management
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with clients
and management as well as people skills.
• Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time. Takes
proactive ownership and works with sense of urgency
• Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA
• Experience of ticketing tools (ServiceNow),
• Good Customer management skill,
• Good in oral and written communication
• Able to interact and work with customer at different levels.
• Self- Driven and result oriented.
• Really passionate about the work