Desktop Delivery Manager
This role will be responsible for managing End User Computing Teams which comprises of Mobile Device Management, Onsite Field Support, Remote Desktop Support, Software Distribution, Device Management and Application Packaging. Will be responsible to meet defined SLA’s and manage customer satisfaction to the core.
• Preferably Engineering background/ Microsoft Certified Professional
• Program Management Professional Certification
• Experience in managing EUC projects
• 5 + years of experience in Infrastructure Services
• Should have managed global teams of 80 – 100 resources across EUC domain
• Sound experience in handling multiple Vendors and managing communication
• Should have managed change and transformation programs across towers
• Proficient in various tools & upcoming technologies
• ITIL V3 certified will be an added advantage
• Should have financial management experience to ensure field services costs are take care off
• Knowledge and experience in development of policies, standards, procedures and processes for the reliable and secure operations of the Client environment
• Experience in driving technical standards related to secure, reliable implementation of new technologies within the Client environment considering desktop security aspects.
• Experience with all phases of planning, design, configuration, and deployment in large or complex, heterogeneous environments.
• Experience in adhering and driving compliance standards related to patch management, antivirus management and others
• Experience with ITIL processes of Incident, Change, and Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management