by Pakhawadee Janyou in Automotive
29th Jun, 2020
Design Engineer (Automation)
Our client is a leading machinery parts manufacturer.
Salary: 35,000 –
Our client is a
leading machinery parts manufacturer.
Design Programs: AutoCAD (2D, 3D) to
support mechanic design parts, drawing assignments
client’s drawings and design requirements into a
working mechanical design
with clients to provide structure-part elements for manufacturability input
BOM of the manufacturing and respond to any engineering changes
prototype and mechanic design to complete customer requirement
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or mechatronics field is preferred
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in machinery design for automotive
· Background in machine design and good understanding in ROBOT/Automation
· Experience in design software program/ Hardware.
· Good command in English both in written and spoken