Derivatives Sales Manager
The Sales Manager-Derivatives role is designed to increase the origination effectiveness, efficiency, and results of the inside and outside sales teams across the organization. The Sales Manager-Derivatives works with regional management and sales teams to implement product line strategies, increase sales team technical competency, and identify local market opportunities. In addition, the Sales Manager-Derivatives shares relevant market information, product strategies, and customer insights with peers across the business for adoption in other geographies. Market opportunities are communicated to product line management for possible new product development consideration. This role also provides effective input and feedback on constructive sales tools, promotions, and other tactics to engage customers and the sales team.
Connect the dots: Required
to understand CRM’s trading, risk management and operating model to be able
to connect the dots between Company’s capabilities and the needs of the
customer to understand what types of solution Company can viably develop and
deliver profitably on a risk adjusted basis.
Understanding and analyzing
customer supply chain, businesses and market risk exposures, to structure and
price customized risk management solutions.
relationship management from client on-boarding to credit due-diligence to
operational set-up/support to trade execution.
Understand and analyze
customer supply chain, businesses and market risk exposures, to serve as
input for solution development.
sell solutions to the customers and manage customers’ needs and expectations
Develop a long term and
mutually beneficial relationship with customers’ persons in charge
Manage the relationship of Company
with customers. This includes client on-board and credit due-diligence
Manage customers’ expectations and credit risk under adverse circumstances
Lead to sell strategic solutions to customers in a project manner
Coordinate with and leverage
internal teams to execute well-packed solutions with customers
market and customer information and provide feedback on market trends
Collect relevant middle term
to long term insights of both traders and producers and understand the trend
of the market
Bring new or uncommodized
insights to Company’s commercial as well as trading businesses through
leveraging the customer relationships
contribution to product line and BU project or business initiatives
• Experience with one or more of the following:
o Derivatives/Physical trading;
o Marketing strategy;
o Fundamental analysis
o Solutions design, trading and sales
• 3-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in commodities or derivative sales
• Detail oriented and entrepreneurial can-do spirit a must
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills in Mandarin. Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner.
• Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Strategic thinker with ability to influence ideas convincingly and champion for action
• Project management and account management experience desired
• Has a track record of building and maintaining customer relationship at multiple levels in an organization
• Effective interpersonal skills in a matrix environment that requires ability to influence across organizational / functional boundaries and constituencies in a diverse workplace
• Demonstrated cross cultural agility
• Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Team player, high degree of initiative and ability to work independently