Deputy Sales General Manager-Filter
Our client is one of leading foreign company for the filtration product and technology in the world.
1. Grow company's China sales revenue in support of Company’s overarching growth strategy. Recruit, train & develop a top talent sales team.
2. Achieve sales targets and develop channel partnerships across the country.
3. Establish and maintain strong sales/distribution channels in priority market segments; negotiate / assign distribution agreements as required.
4. Deliver both sales and margin results consistent with annual budget & strategic growth objectives
5. Manage sales funnel with market segment leaders & sales managers to ensure timely follow-up on all sales leads with documentation and progress being recorded in CRM (i.e., Salesforce.com).
1. With Bachelor’s degree. Emphasis in science, technology, engineering or math preferred. MBA preferred.
2. Minimum 8 to 10 years building high performance commercial teams with at least 5 years in international sales and/or distribution management
3. Experience in air/gas filtration, HVAC, corrosion protection, Indoor Air Quality and/or Emission Control preferred.
4. Must be fluent in both Mandarin & English
5. Strong people leader with the ability to attract, retain & develop talent