Data Warehouse Developer
Our client is a well-established MNC with a long history in their business and we are now seeking a Data Warehouse Developer.
You shall be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data warehouses in order to meet the company’s business analysis and reporting needs.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to the DWH design and architecture.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Monitor the DWH and BI systems performance and integrity, provide corrective and preventative maintenance as required.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel
- BS or BA degree in Computer Information Science or related field.
5+ years experiences in an organization supporting data warehousing environment
Strong working knowledge with report writing, ETL and data governance tools is required
Advanced SQL, scripting, and data visualization experience.
Experience in BI tools e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, SAP BW/ Business Object OR Cognos is a plus
Exposure to Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum would be valuable
Very good written and verbal communication skills, ability to plan and follow established plans, ability to follow established guidelines and policies.
- Double Pay
5 day per week work
Annual Leave 14days +