Data SME / Business Analyst
Our client is an IT Service Provider and is looking for an expert in data management to join their team.
• The Data SME brings technical expertise in data management like i.e. Data Catalog/Metadata, Data quality, Master/reference data management
• Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met
• Exposure to data discovery, Lineage, Glossary, Data processes and Operating model
• Researches, coordinates continuous data changes to the overall database design and highlight integration issues
• Drive data processes and utilize data for constant improvement
• The Data SME has the knowledge and experience to empower stakeholders to be more effective in their use of data
University graduate in Computer Science, IT, Data Management, Statistic or related disciplines
Minimum 3 years' experience in data management.
Solid experience in using SQL (or similar software package) and with ability to design complex series of queries to interrogate data
Excellent analytical skills to evaluate opportunities from cross-platforms’ data
Able to work independently but also a good team player