D365 Project Manager
Our client is looking for D365 Project Managers to join their team:
Be responsible for the delivery of high-quality CRM
projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
Lead the develop of relevant project processes and
documentation, including project roadmaps.
Liaise with PMO administrators to ensure projects
are billed regularly and accurately.
Determine the needs of each project and the
required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining
the strategy and objectives of each Client.
Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing
regular progress updates to the client
Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of
Client's organization, business needs and challenges of their industry
Leading project communication and best practices
throughout the system implementation
Ensure expectations between the client and the
business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project.
Identify potential challenges to the project and
communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate
risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost.
Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO
documentation, making recommendations for improvement, as necessary.
Provide senior management with weekly internal
reports outlining the progress of current projects.
Skills and Competencies
· Certified to deliver projects using the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology.
· Strong prioritization, planning and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to review information objectively.
· Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
· Decision making skills.
· Ability to accurately assess risks and plan to mitigate.
· Previous experience in a Project Management role.
· Relevant business experience in the IT services sector.
· Experience of managing a project budget.
· Relevant experience in a business-to-business consulting environment.